We, the Editors of this publication, commit ourselves to the highest ethical and professional conduct:
- To promote the understanding of technology, its appropriate application, and potential consequences.
- To avoid real or perceived conflicts of interest, whenever possible and to disclose them to affected parties, when they exist.
- To be honest and realistic in stating claims or estimates based on available data.
- To reject bribery in all its forms.
- To seek, accept and offer honest reviews of technical work and to credit properly the contributions of reviewers.
- To treat fairly all authors regardless of such factors as race, religion, gender, disability, age or national origin.
- To avoid injuring others, their property, reputation or employment by false or malicious actions.